McAdams Wright Ragen (MWR) offers the following range of investment banking services:
• Capital raises: Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and Follow-On Offerings
• Merger & Acquisition (M&A) advisory
• Corporate stock repurchase programs
• Appraisals/ Fairness Opinions
• Strategic positioning
Our focus is to add value and create opportunity through MWR’s market knowledge, industry experience, and internal resources.
MWR’s specialized knowledge of the Northwest business and financial services landscape adds value to our investment banking underwriting and advisory services. For common stock offerings, the growing size of MWR and its Northwest advisor network strengthens awareness and outreach for both private and public companies that are seeking to raise capital. Our sales force is also able to place stock with institutional investors across the country, many of whom look to us as experts on the region. In addition to acting as an underwriter on regional deals, we maintain a syndicate desk for national and regional deals.
For M&A and other transactions, MWR’s advantages include:
• Client first philosophy
• Knowledge of the region
• Strong relationships with executives and directors of public and private companies
• Active presence in the start-up community
• Modeling of potential transactions
• Effective negotiation skills
• Proprietary databases
MWR also assists public companies with stock repurchase programs in accordance with Rules 10b5-1 and 10b-18 through our equity trading desk. We work with your firm to execute repurchase programs under your company’s specific parameters. Past experience with these types of transactions is invaluable.